Frankis works with a modular CAD/CAM program with 2D and 3D CAD as well as extensive functions for planning and monitoring the manufacturing process.
Today, powerful software is a necessary condition for efficient sheet metal manufacturing. The software we work with has a comprehensive feature set but is still easy to manage. We easily and smoothly design tailor-made parts with high precision. Cutting plans and bending programs are created with a few keystrokes. The entire manufacturing process is planned and monitored efficiently, so that we always have a full overview and can perform the assignments in an optimal way.
- Laser Cutting Machine Bystronic By Sprint
- Edge machine Bystronic to RFR, Lmax = 4m,
320 tons, fully controlled, elevated stroke.
- Edge machine Bystronic to Black, Lmax = 3m,
320 tons, fully controlled, Elevated stroke.
- Mig and Tig weld for most materials.
- Welding licenses for various materials.
- Rollers tmax= 6mm.
- CNC saw and a larger manual.
- Drill and bunch of machines.
- Complete grinding workshop for RFR.
- Lathe and milling cutter for the small series
(not controlled) however digital.
- Computer program to propagate STP files
linked to laser and edge machines.
- Glass blasting plant 50sqm.